Saturday, January 18, 2014

I really dislike shopping

 Not just any shopping, just ...ya , all shopping now that I think of it. And today was one of those days. The weather was sunny but cool and it was a great day to be out. Even though I'm sure I could have thought of a lot of other things I could find to do on the computer at home where it's warm.

The wife made it easier for me by narrowing down my shopping list for me. She's a peach that way. So I set off to get our groceries for the week.

coming or going, I'm not sure. I stopped long enough a long the way to snap this old barn. As I drove by it was like it was laughing at me.


Plus, I thought it was kinda cool looking.

A little futher down the road I took notice of an old bent fence post. Like he was point my way to the store...hahaha.


Oh, well, tomorrow is going to be a better day.
Playoff football games and I got LOTS of goodies at the store....LOL

Thanks for stopping by...


No comments: