Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Morning at the market...


My honey decided she was starving for Cabbage rolls. So, for the fun of it . We went to the market to get her the freshest I could find. Only the best for my honey.

Miles of beautiful flowers greeted us as we arrived.


One of my favorite snacks is apples and cheese. I fell in love the minute I passed these bins of fresh apples of all sorts.


Every thing you can find on a vine was there for the picking.


All manners of tubers, peppers and radishes. I could hear the roast in the freezer screaming all the way from home to stop here for a little pick me up...


And there was no end to all the wonderful goodies  that could made in to unspeakable desserts


The hardest part is getting away with anything left in your wallet...


( click to enlarge )




1 comment:

Paula said...

Okay...I can taste the cabbage rolls! Salivating here, and I'm thinking it's time to make some. Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog...comment happiness!